testing 1, 2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Erich !!!
I've made it much more sharper.The text is more readable

Attachments

• 20thFtrGrp-sml.jpg
    20thFtrGrp-sml.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 98
Wurger thank you ! may have to think about this, have a Mustang pic coming my way I want to use as my siggy for a small change along with this FG emblem.

In fact can you guys reduce the height and bottom of the above Mustang image with the black-white stripes on the nose. Please bring the sky down and the bottom ground up to make it more narrow if possible. It's too big in my eyes

thanks chaps

E ~

Or these ?
I've made it a bit sharper and added some pixels on right side.Its size is 500x270 now.The second one is 499x255.

Attachments

• 1must_.jpg
    1must_.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 1must_a.jpg
    1must_a.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 95
You are welcome Erich :D .
Would you like to have the siggy with a small sign like this?

Attachments

• 1must__.jpg
    1must__.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 94
Wurger thank you for offering but not right now, if I go back to a Luftwaffe based-theme then yes. I'll be in touch about this later . . . .

E ~

Gentlemen

can someone reduce the size of the image to fit the avatar perameters ?

many thanks

E ~

Attachments

• item_b-94(1).jpg
    item_b-94(1).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 82
Gents can some-one please enlarge this photo for better clarification ? I know it is small and will loose details but thought I would give it a shot ......... a little story behind this machine

german7.jpg

was doing a bit of research on this Bf 110G-4, it was part of the staffel ~ gruppe that Wilhelm Johnen commanded while in NJG 6. Wilhelm's code was 2Z+FR

gents

another one to reduce please . . . . for the dimensions of an avatar

Attachments

• Togo small.jpg
    Togo small.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back