Texas border standoff with Mexican military

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They are cool hats ... but they'd be pointless in this country.

Hahah ... what? Like any party? X-mas party ... oh god here he is with that STUPID hat! :lol:

Exactly!

Thats the shit that is funny man!

Like tonight at the Superbowl party me and my buddy who is also a 49ers fan are going to 49ers Jerseys and whenever Pittsburgh or Seattle score a touchdown we are going to jump and scream "Go Niners!". Just to get laughs and be stupid!

That's really funny Adler!

P-38, you have done it again. You cannot put all people of a particular race, religion or color in the same basket. And as Adler said, you will not get very far in the Army with an attitude like that. Are there asshole Mexicans? You bet, but there are assholes in every culture, including America.

You have done this before with people from India, referring to them as "Cow Worshippers". Let me give you a word of caution, continued talk like that will get you tossed out of here. The first time you make a comment about Jews like that, I will be all over you like stink on shit.

American is a melting pot of people from different nations and cultures. Being an intolerant redneck makes you no better than the extremist Muslims that also have no tolerance for anything different. Chew on that for awhile.

evangilder said:
American is a melting pot of people from different nations and cultures. Being an intolerant redneck makes you no better than the extremist Muslims that also have no tolerance for anything different. Chew on that for awhile.

Very well said Eric! In my opinion that is what makes America so great.

evangilder said:
Are there as*hole Mexicans? You bet, but there are assholes in every culture, including America.

And that includes the people that think the way you do P38 Pilot.

Well said, Eric. See, P-38, you need to stop generalising. The best way to think of it is; People as a whole are scum, but individual people can be decent.

Unfortunately, Muslims make it extremely hard not to generalise them. I do know one or two that are decent. But, honestly, I'd still prefer to see them all go from my country - just so it was mine again.

On the Mexican border issue ... "Today Baghdad, Tomorrow Tehran, Day After Paris, Day After That Mexico City..." Who's with me? You? No ... anyone?

:lol:

Unfortunatly about this border situation, theres going to be a bloody incident soon with the border patrol or sheriff's getting the worst of it.

The f***tards in Washington and Mexico City just dont comprehend whats going to happen soon and the backlash that will occur.

Alright let me restate what I said:

Les, I shoul've said I hate illegal immmigrants. I REALLY TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID! Not all are bad. Infact I knew someone in my class who is from Puerto Rico who's dad joined the Army and became a sniper just as they came to America. His dad now serves in SWAT in Southern Alabama. Duty First is what he is all about...

Second, The reason im mad at them is because when those who illegally cross the border, and have kids, they get to live off of welfare, from our taxes to pay for these people's homes, medical etc. The thing is most of them, 80% of the time dont even have jobs.

Im not rascist, I just believe that if someone that does a good job, is decent, and believes in democracy they are cool with me.

plan_D said:
They are cool hats ... but they'd be pointless in this country.
Dude, If I ever visit the UK you and I will take a photo at Buckingham Palace wearing them!!! :evil4:

P38 Pilot said:
Alright let me restate what I said:

Les, I shoul've said I hate illegal immmigrants. I REALLY TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID! Not all are bad. Infact I knew someone in my class who is from Puerto Rico who's dad joined the Army and became a sniper just as they came to America. His dad now serves in SWAT in Southern Alabama. Duty First is what he is all about....

Dude, you're doing it again! Puerto Rico is part of the US!!!!!

Haha, sounds good, Joe.

And he doesn't take back what he said because in another thread he's just said he hates Mexicans - and one of the reasons was because he can't understand what they're saying! :lol:

Yep
And Les, I hate mexicans because they are taking over our country and I cant understand a damn thing they are saying! And of course I have always hated the French.

Hmmm, they are taking over our country? :rolleyes: There are Mexicans here that are here legally as well. Do you hate them also? And what of the legal immigrants that have not learned to speak English yet?

You really better watch what you say around others. I can guarantee that kind of talk in the Army will certainly make you get the label of bigot.

Yep, they were certainly invented. Here is some info from a Berkeley study:
The Pew Center study comes as Congress prepares to debate a number of immigration bills meant to check what appears at times to be an unimpeded flow of illegal border crossings. President Bush urged Congress to create a temporary guest worker program for immigrants, but many lawmakers are reluctant to do so without asking immigrants already in the country illegally to return home immediately or slowly over time.

The study, "The Economic Transition to America," is part of a series of reports culled from a survey of more than 4,000 Mexican nationals at consulate offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas and Fresno, Calif., between July 2004 and January 2005.

Thirty-two percent of men questioned said they worked in agriculture in Mexico, followed by 15 percent who were employed by manufacturers and 13 percent in commerce and sales. Women -- 19 percent -- mostly worked in commerce and sales, followed by manufacturing and domestic service.

After arriving in the United States, 82 percent of the illegal immigrants lived with relatives. "The strong family ties, and the social network they comprise, are clearly important to the economic assimilation of respondents," the study stated.

Unemployment is a fact of life in the transition from Mexico. A high percentage, 38, said they were unemployed for at least a month in the previous year. Women in particular, 48 percent, had trouble finding work, and 40 percent of people without a high-school education were jobless for a significant period.

Forty-five percent eventually found jobs by "talking with people" in the United States, the study said. Others visited job sites, talked to people in Mexico or consulted want ads in U.S. newspapers.

As much as I dislike illegal immigrants, one thing you can say about them, is they have a strong work ethic.

Its only when they ask for benefits do I get pissed at them.

I agree with you on that. The problem is that they are taking services that are paid for by taxpayers, when they are not paying taxes. Many of them work "under the table" so they don't pay any taxes. Yet they manage to get their kids educated and get medical care for free. The financial burden is tremendous on the resources.

Obviously, something needs to be done to stem the tide, but I don't hate them. Like everyone else, they just want a better life for themsleves and their family. As long as the government does next to nothing about it, there will be this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back