Texas border standoff with Mexican military

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One thing we tend to overlook is its drug users in the US that fuel these problems.

I say dry up the demand for illegal drugs and the problems along the border will lessen up.

The list could be endless what could be coming into USA via the tunnels. Drugs most likely is the least worry some thing coming into USA threw them.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
No because the Mexicans have already done that to the US.

Alder, you are right. Even though we kicked the mexicans out of Texas during the 1800s, their now in almost every state of today. I HATE MEXICANS. Because they are taking over!

We should declare a warning to them that if they dont stop we will invade their pathetic excuse of a country! Hell, we could drop the 82nd Airborne from C-130s in to Mexico covering whats near the border then sending in the calvary or armored!

I HATE MEXICANS
What are u a freakin racist or something???? U need to be alittle more politically correct Alabama Boy Toy...

I HATE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...

Some Mexicans are really quite cool and interesting... Take a trip south of the border and gain some culture sometime when u grow up and ur balls drop...

P38 Pilot said:
I HATE MEXICANS.

:rolleyes:

That is a very very harsh statement there P38. Did you how many Mexicans or Mexican decent soldiers there are fighting in the US Army right now. My fellow crewchief on my aircraft is from Mexico as a matter of fact. A Mexican Citizen. Not even a US citizen.

The thing that gets me about P38 Pilot is the fact that he is only 14 years old.

P38 you have not even been laid yet and you already hate people. You do not know what hate is. I really hope for you this is just stupid talk and it is not what your family is teaching you. Trust my family knows what it does: Germany 1933 to 1945......

Also one more thing P38 Pilot. Give up your dreams about Joining the US Army. 33% of the US Army is Hispanic. The guy in the fox hole next to you could be black or hispanic, the guy watching your back could be black or hispanic, your commander could be black or hispanic, you 1SG could be black or hispanic. There is no place in the US Army for rascism. Do not ever let me find out you joined my Army because I dont want you in my Army if you are a rascist.

Hey P-38, what if I told you if I was Mexican?!?!? Here's a picture of me!!!!

pancho.jpg

He will probably look into this thread and not post again in it. He will stay clear of it, as he has in other threads where he said something stupid and then gets knocked for it.

By the way I want a Sambrero (spelling probably wrong) like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back