The BF 109E-4 is done! 1/72

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blimey Wayne, there's some good modellers out there, what with you, "Surgeon General Wurger" and Ron... the rest of us have a steep learing curve!

Now, about that Dragon Bf 110... come on! One of you three buggers has to have a go! For the honour of the forum!

*walks away muttering and cursing...*

:D

Love this 109! :thumbleft: I don't believe its a 1/72 though!

Foto-QQG4PSQV.jpg

;)

Regards Ron

Blimey Wayne, there's some good modellers out there, what with you, "Surgeon General Wurger" and Ron... the rest of us have a steep learing curve!

Now, about that Dragon Bf 110... come on! One of you three buggers has to have a go! For the honour of the forum!

*walks away muttering and cursing...*

:D

Ok its on my to do list anny way ill make one in 1/72 ill post the build on the forum the only thing is i dont have muts of choice in the model only revell and itallerie... anny one know a good kit for this plane?

Regards Ron

Wow, with different background it looks even more impressive.... Really great job.
More photos please.

Thanx ill make more pics tomorro then i have sum bleu sheets to put the model on.

Ron

i agree with all, looks much better against that background. Of course, it looked very good before, but the background makes it look even better. Great job.

les said:
but ur horrendous choice of yellow background to take the pics with decreases the overall quality of the pics....
Matt said:
Christ you are a mean bastard, Les.

Mean???

Comeon Matt, u've known me for 4 years now man, u should know mean when u see it... Its not like I said something along the lines like:

"Dude, what the fu*k are u thinking using a fu*ked up color like that shitass yellow for ur backdrop???"

I was kind and considerate in my original post, rather placid for my type of attitude....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back