The creepy crawly thread..... (4 Viewers)

Hello Bob!
 
Nice shots RA!
 
Cool Lizard shot...and it so happens we had one of those rascals in the shop the other day...

He was lurking in some screen material when I finally drug the camera in and grabbed his pic...
 

Attachments

  • IMGP19364-cr[720x479].jpg
    IMGP19364-cr[720x479].jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 134
Nice shots Dave!
 
Nice pics guys. I have a whole bunch of the little geico lizards all over tne outside of tne house but they are FAST so no pics yet. Maybe when the temp drops (113F)(45C) they'll slow down a bit
 
Dude, geckos rock! You'll need a zoom lens, though, they're pretty shy. And don't scare em off....they eat bugs. They're better than a bug zapper (although not as entertaining).
 
Got a couple over the past weeks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2954 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_2954 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2914 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_2914 resized 20 legal.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 121
Thanks guys. The second shot is a seventeen year locust or cicada. I have no idea what the correct term for the first one is I have a acronym for it, LGLMFr.:lol:
 
That would be a frog Aaron!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back