The Fw 190A-9 of Siegfried Baer, 5.Staffel, II./JG301, in Detail....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LMAO, I shoulda said that as I was thinkin the same thing when I looked at the pics......

Were they always painted red??

As I was getting ready to add them onto my Dora, I refrenced the real pics of the JV44 birds and couldnt make them out in the pics... I added them anyways cause I know they were there, but couldnt find anything that said they were red...

Good question Dan, I was going to ask the same thing. I've seen pics of them in red, but, one profile, and one model I saw, had them red and white striped. BTW, the red ones I saw were on 190A's.

Friggin undercarriage indicators on top of the wing....new they had to go on but got wrapped up in getting the antenna rigging right....will add them soon....

Well...those indicators are done.....she' is packed and ready to go....

Attachments

• IMGP4337a.JPG
    IMGP4337a.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMGP4338a.JPG
    IMGP4338a.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 163
Thanks Guys.....eventually it will sit on a base with 'White 1' right along side of it with a couple of pilot figures, representing Uffz. Siegfried Baer and his Staffel Kapitan Oblt. Alfred Vollert.....titled 'Final Flight'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back