The Fw 190A-9 of Siegfried Baer, 5.Staffel, II./JG301, in Detail....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne good luck man the display looks great................wish I could have included a portrait pic of the pilot but still waiting for one to show up

Erich ~

Agree with all. Either the 1st Place had a working, scale engine, or other spectacular addition, or the judges need their a**es kicking!
Is this going to go to Erich now then?

Wow! What a beautiful treet, beautiful model, great work and briliant fotografi. You are a model master Wayne, wether you win in competition or not.

Wayne what has been the latest on this model through the modeling show channels ? any others attended ?

Hi Erich, no not yet, will bring it out for "Props Jets and Rotors" next weekend, this is an informal competition, where the judges use a visual process rather than a point scoring system.

The next official competition is the last weekend in October here in South Oz....

I have also started Vollerts White 1 for my envisaged little diorama of the 2 aircraft side by side just before takeoff on their 'Final flight'

Last edited:
Hi Wayne,
Congratulations to this fine finished replica of a FW 190 A.
Just a reminder of the fate of all these airplanes. When they found this wreck in a pool in the vincinity of Berlin late in the nineties, the pilot still was in his plane. So they decided to place it as found.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread