The Group Build Participants Icon Thread.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I dunno. I think Rochie has hit on a solution. When its done like he has it, it doesn't take up so much room.

Charles and Fubar, I will work on those additions tomorrow if thats ok?

i dont mind making a single jpg for all GB icons any member has, then you guys can add it to your own siggies as i know that the icons can cause problems with changing siggies and usually needs a Mod's help.

just PM me if you want me to make a icon picture up for you with an e-mail address and i'll make it up and send you it.

Karl

Two variants for the #18GB... thoughts?

HH2-1a.gif
HH2-1b.gif

HH2-2a.gif
HH2-2b.gif

Last edited:
I like the OZ Beau as well.

Please keep your opinions coming....

OK... THX for all opinions. The full set of the Heavy Hitters II icon with the Aussie Beaufighter has been uploaded to the locked thread with all GB icons.

Good stuff Wojtek. I've just noticed, I have some icons for GBs I didn't enter, and the MTO build GB icon is missing the 'Member's Choice' banner, but no big deal - I'm not too concerned whether I have icons or not!

Humm... I think we have to talk with Charles because that's him who created your new icon set as a picture. However being a judge entitles you to have all of them.

I really love the models you guys build, and I also really love your icons at the bottom of the page, however....

Some of you guys have a ton of them. :lol:

At some point we might have to consider limiting the number, or changing the system. The reason being, at some point 1 page of a thread will be taken up by one members post because the whole page will be taken up with icons.

It is the same reason we had to limit the size of the siggy that members where making.

Something to start thinking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back