The Group Build Participants Icon Thread....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another idea just to throw out there, how about an overhead view looking down on a 109 190 superimposed?

Pretty hard not to recognise those shapes!

I was wondering about the icons for the German fighter build, any update on them?

I'd like to add my first one to my signature!

ok so i've noticed i have 2 new GB icons, many thanks to all involved in spending your own free time making and posting them.

with my old ones i used gimp to add them all together in 1 jpeg so i can change my siggie easier and will add these new ones to that is there any objection to me starting a new line of 4 under my previous ones ?

Not that I can see. I've been trying to play catch up with the icons. Still more to do - I think GB#11 needs to be done.

Chris these was posted by Wojtek a wile back for GB#10 Thought it might have been forgotten

Attachments

• Me_Fw_GB_gen5.gif
    Me_Fw_GB_gen5.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Me_Fw_GB_gen.jpg
    Me_Fw_GB_gen.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 113
I believe I have all the icons up to GB #21 including one for the unofficial Dora GB. I think I have gotten everyone up to GB#17 - let me know if I missed anyone.

Great stuff Chris and many, many thanks. Also as you have done one for the unofficial Dora GB, how about the unofficial Delta GB!! Realising of course that neither will be judged.

I was thinking about trying to do a Delta icon and got as far as finding this profile. If you wan't to take it over Chris go ahead. I'm not really that good with Gimp yet.

Attachments

• F-102_Profile-2.jpg
    F-102_Profile-2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 94
I made this one up for the guys in the Delta build

Attachments

• Detla GB Icon.jpg
    Detla GB Icon.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Detla GB Icon cut.jpg
    Detla GB Icon cut.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 96
No, it was good that you did that. Here is what I did...

delta.jpg

One other thing: I would hold off on any more "unofficial GBs and icons for 2 reasons. 1) It might degrade the proper GBs if we have others going on and nobody participates and 2) I really have no sanction from the other Mods or judges to do this. I saw the Dora build and thought it would be cool to have an icon. I did not know that there may have been other un-official GBs. My bad. Will not happen again. So before this gets out of hand, there will be no more from me util the Gods have spoken to me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back