The Guns We Own (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I personally am much more concerned with the millions of idiots that clog our roads every day. Getting home from work without getting hurt is a real nailbiter. People don't take driving very seriously.

Newest acquisition.

Umarex / Colt M4 OPS in .22lr (Yes, I said .22lr. The magazine holds 30 rounds)

I like it, I'm trying to get a look at the S&W version, also the Sig 522 before I plunk the $s down.

I haven't fire it yet but I am reading that a lot of people are having problems and everyone says to steer clear from Remington ammo.

I paid $600 for mine. I have heard that the Smith is better and costs less. I haven't heard anything about the Sig.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm a native Californian, and over my lifetime, I've watched the steady decline of this state from the world's 6th economic power to a disgusting 'hole held hostage by by idiots and agendas...

I can honestly say that in my entire life, I have dropped a weapon only once (Marlin .444), and it landed on it's side - I won't EVEN go into the a**-chewin' I earned as a result of this, but let's just say that this is something a person shouldn't do in the presence of a former Marine and two retired Navy Chiefs.

Anyway, the chances of a 1911 falling on it's hammer with a round in the chamber is some pretty high odds and I think that this is just another "phobia" regarding firearms that ends up written into legislation.

Last edited:

We have more in common than you know.
My dad served in the Corps in 62-63.
He didn't serve overseas but he had the chance.
He was thinking about volunteering to be an advisor in Vietnam. (Southeast Asia at the time)
When they told him he carried a weapon as an advisor but would be court-martialed if he was caught with bullets he decided against volunteering.

Wheels

Bought a Springfield Armory M1 Garand today. Gotta wait till tomorrow to pick it up (Veterans Day Holiday, couldn't do the background check).

Very excited! Will post pics when I get it in my hand.

TO

Users who are viewing this thread