Nov 24, 2010 #1 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida Japanese Have Apparently Adopted Our Methods . . . LewRockwell.com Blog
Nov 24, 2010 #2 michaelmaltby Colonel 12,476 18,938 Joined Jan 22, 2009 Location Toronto That is hilarious Thanks Torch MM
Nov 24, 2010 #3 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com
Nov 24, 2010 #4 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Nice post! He is Ken Shimura.
Nov 24, 2010 #5 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com The sign of a great comedian, I didn't understand the language, but it was still very funny.
Nov 24, 2010 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,583 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com That was great, thanks for sharing. evangilder said: The sign of a great comedian, I didn't understand the language, but it was still very funny. Click to expand... Very much so.
That was great, thanks for sharing. evangilder said: The sign of a great comedian, I didn't understand the language, but it was still very funny. Click to expand... Very much so.
Nov 24, 2010 #7 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina LMAO Awesome!
Nov 24, 2010 #8 mikewint Captain 8,356 2,291 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR and I'll bet the real TSA not much different
Nov 24, 2010 #10 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Pretty funny Torch. evangilder said: The sign of a great comedian, I didn't understand the language, but it was still very funny. Click to expand... Yep. Wheels
Pretty funny Torch. evangilder said: The sign of a great comedian, I didn't understand the language, but it was still very funny. Click to expand... Yep. Wheels