The Office Christmas Tree (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

An update.
The 'Christmas Tree' is allowed (with no fairy or decorations that may offend sensitive souls)
We cannot have a real tree as someone has lodged a grievance that is eco offensive to cut down living trees.

So, we have a recycled plastic look-a-like Christmas Tree without lights as they waste electric....
That looks rather sorry for itself.

Misteltoe is also banned.
Holly red berries are banned too.

No drinking
No party / celebration

No nothing

Merry blooming Christmas...

1984 is alive and well,

John

I've had a couple skirmishes with the PC crowd over Christmas and it's evil implications.

I look 'em right in the eye and ask "Do you mean to tell me that you're suppressing my right to express myself AND suppressing my freedom of religion???"

The freakin' door swings both ways, and the thought police tends to forget that all to often...

I don't mind what other folks celebrate (or don't celebrate), as long as they leave my Holidays alone!

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :thumbleft:

Well, its your battle, but if it were me I'd stand my ground. Not get all belligerent about it (which is what they want), but just a quiet comment such as Grau posted. I love watching someone who's itching for a fight deflate when they realize that you're not going to be dragged down to their level, simply because you're right. The look on their face is priceless! For everything else, there's Mastercard.

I've had a couple skirmishes with the PC crowd over Christmas and it's evil implications.

I look 'em right in the eye and ask "Do you mean to tell me that you're suppressing my right to express myself AND suppressing my freedom of religion???"

The freakin' door swings both ways, and the thought police tends to forget that all to often...

I don't mind what other folks celebrate (or don't celebrate), as long as they leave my Holidays alone!

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :thumbleft:

A-FRICKEN-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, its your battle, but if it were me I'd stand my ground. Not get all belligerent about it (which is what they want), but just a quiet comment such as Grau posted. I love watching someone who's itching for a fight deflate when they realize that you're not going to be dragged down to their level, simply because you're right. The look on their face is priceless! For everything else, there's Mastercard.

Yep, but its like wading through treacle and fighting fog.
I have a plan for the 'rebel C Tree' which will appear this Saturday when all the *********'s are out.
John

Signs of the times

Attachments

• Merry Christmas cartoon.jpg
    Merry Christmas cartoon.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 99
This is my office Christmas tree !

And to those who dont like my tree or what it stands for ...be warned...

A Christmas Eve, long ago, and Santa is well annoyed.
The elves have all bugged out and left him to pack up all the toys by himself. Cursing under his breath, he slings the huge sack into the back of his sleigh. But, the elves haven't been keeping up with their maintenance chores. The bag crashes through the bottom of the sleigh, spilling toys everywhere. The reindeer get spooked, panic and run off, dragging the shattered remains of the sleigh behind them.

Now, Santa is REALLY honked off. "Screw Christmas", he says. "I need a drink". He stomps back into his workshop and slings open the door to the liquor cabinet. It's empty. The elves have drunk all the booze. Santa gets even MORE steamed.

Just then, there's a gentle knock at the door. Santa angrily jerks the door open... and there stands a beautiful angel, dressed in glorious white robes, with lustrous golden hair and great ****... her flawless skin softly illuminated by the glow from her halo. She is absolutely the most gorgeous being that Santa has ever seen... and she is holding the most beautiful and perfectly formed Christmas tree that has ever existed.

She speaks... with a harsh Brooklyn accent: "Hey, Fat Boy... where do you want to stick this f**kin' tree?

And that's how the angel ended up on top of the Christmas Tree

I might just be looking for an Angel replacement :)

Attachments

• xmasdesk.jpg
    xmasdesk.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 106
Cute, Geedee. What in the world is your Charlie Brown tree sitting on?

Part of the sump from a Merlin recovered by Tony and me on one of our licensed crash sites. It's from a Late Mustang and I am using some parts recovered in my '51 cockpit project. I'm using the Tail No of the crash for my babes identity

In case I cannot get on the website again in the next 2 weeks, Merry Christmas everyone. Have a safe new year. I have my first tree this year. I stole it from the office right before they closed down....<insert evil laughter here>. Now were did that wild turkey go?

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back