The Pacific Trailer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks great. Kinda disappointing that it's only 10 episodes. I'm sure everyone here wishes there were more BoB episodes.

Last night was the first I had even heard of this upcoming series, so i was pleasantly surprised. But, was it just me or did there seem to be a handful of romantic themed shots in the trailer. It may be unfounded but I cringed a little thinking they might throw in an obligatory love interest or two to broaden their audience. Or maybe I'm just getting old and cranky. :)

Last night was the first I had even heard of this upcoming series, so i was pleasantly surprised. But, was it just me or did there seem to be a handful of romantic themed shots in the trailer. It may be unfounded but I cringed a little thinking they might throw in an obligatory love interest or two to broaden their audience. Or maybe I'm just getting old and cranky. :)
I saw the same thing MP.
I wonder if it's going to be done in Flashback like "The Thin Red Line."

Wheelsup

I had heard a rumor about it not long after Band of Brothers was released. Looks like it should be a good one. Looks like Eugene Sledge is one of the characters. Anyone who has watch "Price of Peace" will remember him.

Should be good. They were filming in Melbourne last year, turned one of the busiest streets back in time to the 1940s was pretty cool.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back