The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God...No....!

Aaaaand there's Njaco!

Now, why would I do that?

TPBM was known as yellow dot in school...
 
Does this count?

TPBM want's to get lucky as well.
 

Attachments

  • GetLucky_Front_v6.jpg
    GetLucky_Front_v6.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 104
Yeah that and you didn't TPBM!

TPBM wants to get lost.
 
Yep, didn't do me any good sitting back in camp when I was lost in the Colorado Mountains for 10 hours a few years back.

TPBM has been bitten by a wild animal.
 
Yes, by my wife :lol:

TPBM clashes with me now
 
Thats why you have me you Dr. Watson. And I have concluded from Lucky's post he is making a mistake. Marcel's countryman is schizophrenic.

TPBM will come up with another $10 word.
 
Never have. I tried a cigar once....hated it. I only smoke a cig when I'm drinking heavily which is only 1 or 2 times a year. It kinda takes the edge off the buzz.

TPBM smokes daily.
 
according Mr John Lennon " he was such a stupid git "
- Im so tired off 1968s White Album ( Beatles )


TPBM needs a new keyboard...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back