The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do. He lived five blocks (or so) up the street from me ! One of the
USMC's finest....

TPBM works hard today....

Charles
 
Got more done today than I have in the past. Charles, make sure you read Marine Sniper on Carlo's Vietnam activities and post war life. Pretty chilling stuff Indeed, he was one of the USMC finest.

TPBM would like to shoot a M1 Garand one day.
 
Stuck on an 8 hour teleconference. I'm here during the boring parts. (And yes I would, Bucksnort)

TPBM hates being on teleconferences.
 
Yes I do, but I hate it more to fly ofer there just for a little chat and than fly back the same day.

TPBM never did a teleconference
 
Only group teleconferences with the Big Boss Man. Last one was to let us know our jobs were being transferred to India.

TPBM flies R/C aircraft regularly.
 
Nope. Early day tomorrow.

TPBM can drink caffeine right before bed.
 
Despite all his best efforts.

TPBM thinks it would be great to catch a glimpse of that Aussie sun again
 
oh yeah, Australia now is like a greenhouse HUMIDITY HEAVEN what this means is you can be sitting down doing nothing and you sweat like you are doing a marathon
TPBM knows what i mean
 
Hate that.....lol!

TPBM wants winter with snow and not green...
 
Want them both....

TPBM has dived to WWII wrecks...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back