The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I think you have, clashed an non clashed

TPBM has been flying in a warbird once
 
thats what flyboy told me! :lol: (the one with the kitten avatar, not flyboyJ)

We fly sims because we love warbirds. We don't love warbirds because we fly sims.

TPBM still has the Pong game.
 
Indeed I do. Rode 25kms the other night, mix of mountain and road work.


TPBM owns a large screen television..............
 
Yep. 54" Sony projection TV, but the dang thing isn't working too well and it's going to cost $400 to fix. But that's a bunch cheaper than buying a new one.

TPBM has a plasma/LCD TV.
 
Nope, got all my itches covered. Thanks.

TPBM has had a tick on them before.
 
Sorry Mr C....W. E. Johns is the author and James Bigglesworth is his hero... ma bad!

Try the same TPBM again...
 
Google tells me (Captain) W.E. Johns was an author of childrens books who
died in 1968. The Biggles books was but one catagory.... Unfortunately
(for me) I have never read them.

TPBM watched the recovery of the B-25C on the Discovery channel, last
night. (Good show !)

Charles
 
Only if I'm deer hunting and slip in my treestand.

TPBM thinks Man made Global Warming is a bunch of BS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back