The Person Below Me (TPBM) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Right...I can kill almost any kind of plant in a very short period of time, so: Nope, plants and me just don't go well together.
The only plants I haven't managed to kill, is the two cactuses that was given to me by a colleague, so that's official police cactuses. :lol:
I guess they're too stubborn to die. ;)

TPBM doesn't really care about plants and gardening.

Sorry...not a green thumb...person at all...:rolleyes:

TPBM has a pet rock...

I had one once but it got out of the house and was run over by my dad in the gravel driveway. He claimed he didn't see it. Bastard. I miss that little pebble.

Back to the latest TPBM statement:Nope.

TPBM.........had a blast this weekend.

Trying to get rid of me? :lol:

Sure thing, would be nice, wouldn't it?

TPBM couldn't sleep at all last night.....

Btw, The Battle of Cannae was so bloody that it gave birth to the term "battle of annihilation"..

Had a blast with the kids, always a special time - ice cream, collecting black walnuts and apple picking.

TPBM has eaton an apple that they just picked off a tree.

(Special thanks to Lucky for answering his dam question!! :D )

far too much stuff. I think its do with time available and the number of posts/threads

TPBM agrees that overall this is one of the best sircraft web sites around and thinks Horse should get a prize for it

Last edited:
Nope....not yet. :lol:

TPBM knows who and when (without googling) expressed these words... "If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one." and "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back