The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Luckys question? Nope!

TPBM loves to play dungeons and dragons in their basement.......

Nope, never gotten a good nights sleep in a Hotel, beds are too stiff and you just don't know what the previous occupents did in it!

TPBM is thouroughly disgusted with now!

no never had that problem
Been a bit queasy once on a north sea ferry the car deck really stank of fuel and she was taking a beam sea so wasnt the most comfortable ride I was fine when I went back, topside.

TPBM Is a land lubber and not keen on the sea

Never been on the ocean, but have been on some pretty large lakes in a 16 foot fishing boat in some very nasty weather. Got seasick two times many years ago when I had a hole in my eardrum that I didn't know about at the time. Did not take much to get sick with that problem.

TPBM likes to ride Rollercoasters.

Yep.... in the spring/summer I grow most of my own veggies. Ear corn, cauliflower, cabbage, etc I have to purchase,
but at the local supermarkets.

TPBM is reading a very good book, and will tell us about it....

Charles

Nope, spend one semester in College and decided it wasn't for me. Would like to go back now that I am older.

TPBM has some repair work to do on their automobile.

Last edited:
I don't have a car, so that's no problem. :)

TPBM will tell us the nickname that Adolf Galland's father called his second-oldest son as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back