The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope - I haven't got the temper to deal with snotty teens w. cellphones, popcorn that reek to high heaven, bad movies, no coffee breaks, expensive tickets (typical danish price in your average danish cinema: 15.50 US$) and the worst: no smoking! :shock:

TPBM prefers a dvd night at home, too. ;)

Last edited:
Love Movie night at home- I bring my projector home from work and we hang a sheet on the side of the house; grill some burgers, pop open some beers and have a good time in the backyard

TPBM is happy the Philly's won tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. Two pro teams I like to see loose, the Green Bay Packers and New York Yankees;)

TPBM is working a short week this week.

Yup - the D-variant, plus the ordinary multivitamin kind.
Being brownhaired with brown eyes in a land with not much sun in the winter makes it necessary, and after experiencing a severe winter depression due to lack of D-vitamin last year, has made me rethink my attitude towards vitamin pills. ;)
Only wish: I'd wish that Lucille Ball's medicine, "
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe9UCZB-Mdk" was available here in DK - or at all! :lol:

TPBM has never really given D-vitamins in winter much thought before.

Last edited:
Nope, usually take a daily Vitamin C and found it help stave of most illnesses, and when I am sick doesn't seem to last as long. I cope with long winters by sitting on a frozen lake trying to catch a fish through a hole in the ice.

TPBM exercises daily (lifting beer cans, bottles, and glasses does not count as exercise).

Still trying to get my but acclimated to the current seat - though Erich had a pointer on a good seat.

TPBM would rather work outside then in a gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back