The Person Below Me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

my newly aquired hangar will be my man cave....the interior designer at the house cant fit pop machines, aviation parts, and war memoribilia into her scheme of things

TPBM doesnt have these problems

Me thinks he named his dog after his current wife. That way he can yell "shut up ?????????" and not get in trouble.

TPBM thinks that's just wishful thinking, and has the true name of Fido.

I can see the logic there.... but, I don't think that you quite right Buck.

I reckon, its something to do with Meat's main thing in life...

Food. A dog called Bacon?

TPBM knows for sure

After an intense and extensive google search and consulting with many advisors I have came to the conclusion the name was 'Horse'

TPBM will explain who Dudley Do-Right is.

dudley do-right was the bumbling but well intended member of the royal canadian mounted police who saved the world ( and his girfriend nell ) from dasterly snidley whiplash (voice provided by hans conried ).... it was a cartoon from the 60s.

TPBM can say who played sergeant preston of the RCMP in the early 60s show with the same name....( ooo i am showing my age now )

update...it was sgt preston of the yukon and aired in the mid to late 50s... how i remember watching this I can not tell you but do...

Last edited:
TPAM...didnt quite understand my update. i originally thought the show was Sgt Preston of the RCMP but it is Sgt Preston of the yukon.....

TPBM will say who played Sgt Preston...

TPAM thinks TPAHx3 had his question answered..... it was Dickkkkkkk Simmmmmmons! you have to use your best Here's Johnny voice!
Underdog voice was Jason Lee................ wiki is wonderful.

TPBM knows who voiced Pallidan and Gonsmoke!

ooo...well richard boone was in "have gun will travel" but everyone know it as paladin and james arnes was marshall dillon in gunsmoke so i guess you mean the announcer?? had to look it up....paladin was hugh douglas and george walsh was gunsmoke.

TPBM remembers watching them both...

WTF are you all on about?
If I didn't know better I'd suspect that mass drinking and hysteria has broken out in the colonies.
TPBM carrys on regardless armed only with his pride and a cup of tea

Users who are viewing this thread