The person below me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
plan_D said:
The idea of nuking the place would be crumble the buildings, because France is a wonderful country. It's just full of French.
rofl.gif

and proud of it...

TPBM has a picture of them looking even more stupid than the one of me with the John Lennon glasses.........

I was saying to myself maybe I should skip this one a wait for the next but now im thinking I can deny i have a picture of me that is stupid, wether or not you beleive it doesnt matter because youll never

TPBM is not from Novia Scotia

Nope, cos im my own boss. Damn, I just lied to myself... :rolleyes:

TPBM has spent more than half an hour on the toilet today (for excretion purposes only, does not include any bishop beating...)

Its true, its my only musical talent aside from the singing into the saxophone

TPBM once chewed through his As**ole through his prostate and colon RIGHT OUTSIDE THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Yes. Well, I do normally have a very high tolerance of smells ... hell, I smell bad, so I have to deal with that everyday. But Madonna ... old and smelly ... couldn't deal with going anywhere near her regions. And it was all wrinkly ... down ... there.

TPBM sings every song from the musical version of Planet of the Apes while on the toilet.

Henk said:
Never seen it.

TPBM is so stupid he flunked primary school.
yeah sure i did, thats why I'm graduating to high school in the same school i flunked in

TPBM likes to stick hois foot up random people's asses

Why yes I am................There...................just put a booger on your screen!!!

Oh crap, that won't show up on yours! Where's the booger-flicking smiley?

TPBM used to eat the boogers as a kid (or still does if your still a kid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back