The person below me (TPBM)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on rare occasions and with a pipe or cigar. However, I hate the taste the next morning.

TPBM likes 1/72nd scale, because it allows them to pretend with their Matchbox and HO scale trains.:propellerhead:

In my solopsist world, I'm above everybody else. 'Course Les will never agree to that.

TPBM will post a better "TPBM" than Pisis did above.:)

Got a problem with that, @sshole?

TPBM doesn't know what I have in my pocket. Yeah, google that ONE!

Nope, as I write this I have a packet of Wrigley's Extra Spearmint SugarFree Gum, and my hand. Which is currently not fondling my testicles - yet. And ... I think just that way, Wayne... only on sundays though, right before the pub quiz.

TPBM doesn't know his foot from his face.

TPBM doesn't know what I have in my pocket. Yeah, google that ONE!
There's a Wocket in My Pocket! Dr. Seuss's Book of Ridiculous Rhymes

Attachments

• zzzzzzz2.jpg
    zzzzzzz2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 65
Not a friggin chance. Rather I'm singin' Audioslave - Bring em Back Alive.:headbang: Thankyou, Les!!

TPBM wishes they had a killer home stereo (not some IPOD MP3 player piece of sh*t) for maximum enjoyment of killer bands like Audioslave.

Actually i have both, its a huge speaker system that I can hook my ipod into, its pretty cool, I dont have to go through the trouble of constanly change the CD turner when im sick of the music

TPBM, is going to be a tire buster when he grows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back