The person below me (TPBM) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Other obligations this weekend.

TPBM enjoys car camping (i.e., camping at a sight where you drive your car and unload your ****)
 
I do - but I do not enjoy this oppressive Texas heat... and it's only April. thank God I'm out of here in a couple weeks.

TPBM is drinking a beer right now.
 
HA! I just poured a rum and coke.
TPBM
Has a hot sister
 
Nope - but I'm sure my brother wouldn't mind putting on a dress for you.

TPBM
that there really are martians
 
I what that there really are martians? Believe? Heck no. Why are those "visited" or "abducted" by aliens always creepy middle-aged white guys that seem like they've had a few too many LSD trips...

TPBM has studied Roswell in depth and is convinced of a gov't conspiracy to cover up.
 
No, haven't studied it in depth. But I do believe that their is some inconsistencies in the gov't story. But can cough up any numerous reason for that though.

TPBM saw the alien autopsy video and thought that it was pretty cool.
 
Yeah I saw it and thought it was amuzing.

TPBM has been mollested by aliens and seen the mother ship.
 
Close... I live in Fresno, CA and there are plenty of aliens and the Taco Truck could be considered the "mothership".

TPBM

Has never climbed a Mayan Pyrimid
 
Yes - no - don't know - well I had smoked some rather bad herbal medication :D

TPBM

is actually a prison inmate who visits this site for purposes of rehabilitation

edit - whoops got in too late for ADGs question.
 
Hmmm. Certainly wouldn't hurt. Dark or milk?

TPBM is a candy hound.
 
That's me... I have this affection for double whoppers with cheese... I'm still young, but afraid that this is going to catch up with me down the road.

TPBM has been pulled over recently.
 
Not traffic school, but I actually took the drivers course they made me take when I first entered the military. Gets me a discount on insurance. I too, drive like an old man... I got a little one in the car.

TPBM is thinking about buying a new car.
 
Actually my truck is in the shop

TPBM is gonna have a hard time saying something funny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back