The person below me (TPBM) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, drinking isn't a sin. Giving in to the drink to the ruination of you and your family's lives - that's a sin.

TPBM is a teetotaler.
 
I'm not sure I even know exactly what that means.

TPBM will explain it to me to further my education of categorizing people...and perhaps myself.
 
It'd be sad it that did describe me, since I used that word in the above post.

TPBM uses words even when they aren't sure as to their meaning.
 
Nope but Im not a fan of him either.

TPBM is eating mexican tonight.
 
Nope. Soccer and track tonight. Baseball, track and soccer Wed. Thurs track. Fri two soccer obligations and track. Saturday baseball game and soccer practice. It never ends.

TPBM loves sports.
 
Yep. My wife surviving me.

TPBM invests in the Nikkei.
 
Indeed he does....waayyy moooore

TPBM wish he had a classic Indian motorcycle.
 
FU Cyrano. :lol:

TPBM pays way too much attention to this forum's participants. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back