The time has arrived...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Ok, it's time for ME to have one of these Siggy thingies....so I need the help of you experts with the right tools to get the job done....please!

Heinz started something for me but it sort of got side tracked when his father was injured....

I have an image of my favourite aircraft and would like 'Wayne in OZ' as my mark....so help me out fellas...:)

Attachments

• Ta152_Green 3_Sig Image.JPG
    Ta152_Green 3_Sig Image.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 242
Unfortunately my comp is not available for two days.I can do something for you but just on Monday.:( Sorry.
But I hope there is someone who can do it now.Simply be waiting.

Yes it is.With some corrections it will be good.

here's a couple of simple ones wayne
i'm sure the other lads will come up with more elaborate designs:D

Attachments

• Ta152_Green%203_Sig%20Image.JPG
    Ta152_Green%203_Sig%20Image.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 1Ta152_Green%203_Sig%20Image.jpg
    1Ta152_Green%203_Sig%20Image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 166
I have made one as well! I hope you like it. I miss the importance of the "In Oz" part, but I haven't been here that long.

WayneLittleTa152sigcopy.png

I tried just putting the code in for easy copy and paste, but it had some scroll area with the picture in it again. :S

Thanks! I did use Photoshop, CS3. I'll tell you exactly what I did.

I started off with a white background as Layer 1.

Layer 2 was this picture of a Ta 152, on normal, 100% opacity and fill.

http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/LRG/images/ta152-6.jpg

Layer 3 was an Aussie flag on normal, opacity and fill at 24%.

Layer 4 was the Wilder Sau emblem off to the right on normal at 59% opacity and fill.

Layer 5 was a gradient map in pure red (like the band on the tail) on normal at 58% opacity and fill.

Layer 6 was a gradient map in pure yellow (once again on like on the tail) on normal at 58% opacity and fill as well.

Layer 7 was the Ta 152 cut out, on normal at 97% opacity.

The remainder of the layers were the text and border (Deutsch Gothic font).

The final layer was a normal layer that was applied then sharpened to removed the fuzzy sex tape look.

I don't know if you have PS or not, but I just assumed you did hehe. I'm a bit puzzled on text placement though. I dont think I have it right.

I'm still trying to get layers down. I'm using a freeware called Gimp and its really good but not much choice on fonts - at least I haven't found it yet.

Catch, that looks great!

Cool siggy Catch22.:cool: :D

I have to go to a shop and buy a bottle of the best Polish vodka in order to dream my one up.It will be very hard to make something better.

We'll be seeing alot of pink, green, purple, blue, yellow....a bit like a drug inflicted artist under the influence of LSD -- a real dalliance with psychotomimetic drugs like in the late 1950's and 60's....this promise to be good gentlemen!

Welcome to Wurger's....
magic_bus-lesey-blotter.jpg.w560h369.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back