The time has arrived...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

An idea without the bottle.It is not good .:( Too crowded.

Attachments

• wayne-a.gif
    wayne-a.gif
    80.8 KB · Views: 123
Quite good idea Catch22.But a bit too dark,I think.

Here my another idea.

Attachments

• wayne4a.gif
    wayne4a.gif
    69.7 KB · Views: 117
Oh man....don't be so modest Catch22.I like the way you play with Photoshop.:D :D :D
I have to think over buying the new version of the application.

Here some variation on this siggy.

Attachments

• wayne5.gif
    wayne5.gif
    69.6 KB · Views: 106
  • wayne6.gif
    wayne6.gif
    67.9 KB · Views: 104
O.K. Wayne my friend. Here is a second attempt to your siggy.The last three are ready for using.The difference is that one is a little bit darker. What do you think?

Attachments

• Wayne ring1.jpg
    Wayne ring1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Wayne ring2.jpg
    Wayne ring2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 120
  • Wayne ring3.jpg
    Wayne ring3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Wayne ring4.jpg
    Wayne ring4.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 124
Thanks Dan.:D
But I'm still thinking it is a thiny bit poor.No expression in this.But nice you like it indeed.

Strewth! That's a bit of alright...but I'm still partial to the simple one I've already used... but I like it !:) Maybe later, I think, thankyou my friend!

I read the 'how to' about 10 times and then went through the process of uploading ....and still stuffed it up! then my daughter said "get out the way dad your hopeless!!"
I left a bit of the process out :oops: , she corrected it and the siggy didn't come up , bit of head scratching then she added it to her photobucket, still nothing....then she said post something for it to come up? I did, it did so we're up and running, she gave me one of those your a wanker dad, looks and off she went..:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back