The Tradition Continues......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All might not be lost. From his Faceook page, looks like he's talking to a recruiter for 15W UAV Operator. Don't know what it is but I'm proud he is still trying.

Be very proud Chris.

He took the oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic....."

And that's what counts.

TO

As the saying goes, he wrote a blank check made payable with his life, something to be proud of. When I was in Basic at the start it was very rough for me, but we all settled down. If he was released for medical reasons if they can be corrected or mitigated there is a chance he can rejoin. In either event now is a great time to tell him you are proud of him and that even trying is more than most do. He is probably very disappointed at the outcome so it is especially important to let him know you thought highly of his efforts!

Excellent news! All the advice posted previously applies to your youngest as well.
As a father to two Marines I know how proud you must be.

Godspeed to your son or I guess I should say sons if I understood correctly. I speak from experience, it's never too late to reconnect and patch things up with your son. Right now he probably needs family more than ever to help him process what's happened and give him encouragement.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back