The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in sunny Southern California (Orange County to be exact), its sunny, slight breeze with temps in the low 80's.

Hot enough for a nice cold Budweiser.

For about the last 2 weeks it has been averaging about 85 to 87 degrees farenheit and very very humid. Had to bust out the air conditioner in my bedroom to sleep at night and get the air conditioner serviced in my Jeep.

Great weather to poor out a Budweiser!

Have you ever tried Schooner? I'm honestly surprised they still sell the junk. I mean it really is baaaaad. Alpine and Oland's Export both taste the same to me, and I don't really care for either one. I tell ya, that light lager swill we brew out here just tastes like sh*t. I just does. Some of the worst are Schooner, Black Horse (from Newfoundland), and my personal non-favourite: Ten Penny. It lives up to it's name alright. :mad:
Or what about Labatt 50? Remember that one? Phew! Then there's Wild Cat. My uncle Eric likes that one. Kokanee is a bit sweet. Probably from all the chemicals.

Now some of the better ones in my opinion are ones like Black Pearl, Clancy's Amber Ale, Sleeman's, Merchant's Wheat Ale, and those sorts. The microbreweries are where it's at for me. :thumbleft:

Oh, and it was hot and about 27 degrees Celsius here today. ;)

It has been that way about everday except for today where it was a bit cooler. Supposed to get that way again tomorrow. Like I said 34 to 36 degrees. It is really beautiful right now.

well it is suppose tom be 94F today and by Sunday at 106F. I am sure some crazy will try and start a fire somewhere locally .......... tis the season

Gnomey said:
Wish some of the good weather on the continent would come here...

16C here and it rained most of the day, I hate this kind of weather, I wish it would dry up and get sunny soon...

Welcome to Cracow... today we've got 31, and tomorrow 32C...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back