The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary thought is all the pale Brits running around looking for sunscreen and learning why beer should be coldwe've been in the mid thirties for about 2-4 weeks

Right now it is 38 Celsius and the weather station here at the airfield is expecting it to rise to 40.

Not a cloud in the sky but tonight it is supposed to thunderstorm pretty bad. I cant wait, I love it when it cools down during a storm.

yes you guys in Europe are getting hammered, but fear not, a nice cool 104F is forecasted, it's 90F right now at 11.05hrs. on the morrow may reach 107-110F and beyond by Saturday ........... barf !

Touched 90 at 15:00 but only 76 now 20:00 yesterday it managed 96
never too hot for me I love it. The guys at work measured the track temperature at 120.

Well, it's HOT . . . and it's DRY. Wish NASA would stop wasting money looking for water on Mars and start looking for it here, at least in Alabama. I'm sure there has been water here at one time. It seems I can faintly remember drinking some a long time ago.

Had a really short and intense rain yesterday. During the storm, the roof of a nearby building was blown off, an oak tree was blown down about 2 blocks away, and a mimosa tree in my yard was damaged. Would like to have had more rain but didn't really care for the wind that much.

Well we had a great thunderstorm last night. Very strong and intense. Thought we might get a reprise from the heat.

I thought wrong. It is 38 degrees celsius right now and scalding.

Bloody cold and raining with a wind that can cut through anything. The dry time here is now gone and thank the lord for that. It is now below 10C and they expect to get even colder Saturday and 80% rain for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread