The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were supposed to get hit with a major snowstorm - it spun right past and hit the plains about 30 miles outside of Denver. Sunny, breezy about 7C.

the cold front is coming right in behind the warm front going through. it's DUMPING rain right now at 3.07hrs. snow is on it's way again ......... yee haw !

Been raining most of the day. Cleared up a bit, which is good because I am doing some grilling in a few hours. Its about 10 C right now.

It's snowing outside my window right now. Fireplace is going, having Pasta Carbonarra tonight for dinner. All is well, tomorrow is another day.

you better have a good wine with that plus your Mrs.

time for a glas of the stuff over here on the opposite end of the states...

E ~ 8)

We have had 8 to 10 inches of snow last night. Still snowing today with 2 to 4" more expected for up to a total of 16 inches. Fire going, one bottle of wine gone. Lasania for dinner. 40 bottles left along with a bottle of 1792 Ridgemount Reserve. 93.7% proof aged 10 years LOL

Micdrow

You guys are lucky with the snow. We only had one really good snow fall this year. We got 80cm (aprox 40 in) in 36 hours. It only took 3 days to melt though. When I drive to work I still some patches here and there in the fields but it is basically gone.

This year it was just to warm. We normally have snow all winter from about Nov to March. It is normally a blanket of white outside. Not this year.

The days right now are between 50 and 60 every day.

I just got home tonight and it is dumping snow like a Cascade storm. I have not seen such huge flakes like this for at least 15 years and the depth is adding up if it keeps as it is by morn we will have several feet which would be a total disaster . . . .........

Cold rain coming soon, and tomorrow will suck for driving...:evil:

And Erich: reset your post count dammit! :p

Edit: I just noticed Adler's as well!

it's freaky...

just dropped over 10 degrees the last 1/2 hour .......... oh boy, and snowing like a bandit

xpb_zitter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back