The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCELLENT !!, NOW YOU CAN GO VISIT dINKELSBUHL AND rOTHENBERG IN WINTER STYLE

uh oh problems in the sphere ......

santa36.gif

Current Weather Conditions:
Broomfield / Jeffco, CO, United States
(KBJC) 39-55N 105-07W

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conditions at Dec 18, 2006 - 12:45 PM ESTDec 18, 2006 - 11:45 AM CSTDec 18, 2006 - 10:45 AM MSTDec 18, 2006 - 09:45 AM PSTDec 18, 2006 - 08:45 AM ASTDec 18, 2006 - 07:45 AM HST
2006.12.18 1745 UTC
Wind from the N (360 degrees) at 6 MPH (5 KT)
Visibility 50 mile(s)
Sky conditions mostly cloudy
Temperature 26 F (-3 C)
Windchill 19 F (-7 C)
Dew Point 19 F (-7 C)
Relative Humidity 73%
Pressure (altimeter) 30.34 in. Hg (1027 hPa)

Friday was almost 40 degrees warmer than today. I was with a student in the later afternoon and early evening and we ran into some moderate to severe turbulence, we really got bounced around. At one point my ground speed was 45 knots (according to the GPS) with an airspeed of 95 knots! Talk about a character builder. My student got his first lesson on severe turbulence! :eeeeek:

global warming ........... puke ~ gents it is all cyclic from ages past ....

heck we have had masses of rain and ice, it will head down in Cali soon enough till they are crying wolf " get it the hey outta here "

do not despair
nonno.gif

Sorry, for the warm weather here (Loudoun County - Virginia)....high of 70 F today ....but pay back is coming.

global warming ........... puke ~ gents it is all cyclic from ages past ....

heck we have had masses of rain and ice, it will head down in Cali soon enough till they are crying wolf " get it the hey outta here "

do not despair
nonno.gif
cyclic the last time europe was this warm was during the reign of Charlemagne ....but you guys on the left coast are not having fun

you got that bloody right ! 600,000 homes initially without power due to high winds in Washington and Oregon on Thursday/Friday. i spent Saturday trying to convince my in-laws the power outage was short term as they lost it Saturday morn till Sunday noon, they were freakin out big time and causing quite a stinking ruccous. I almost slapped them both as they needed it

Very very cold today. It actually snowed today but did not stick to the ground.

There is an 80% chance of snow on Thursday though. Whoo Hoo I really fricken hope so. Still a chance for a White Christmas.

ah Ha , told ya so ..............

freezing FOG in the Platonic Sphere 21F with slight breeze, time to adjust my fur lines speedo and go for a run ..... . . ...........

Cold here in Southern California. 39 degees F. this morning. There was frost on the golf course yesterday. Had to wait until it burned off before we could drive our carts on the fairways. Turned into a beautiful day with snow covered mountains in the background (we could actually see them!).

have fun, it appears to be another sit on my buttocks day, the pots of plants in the patio are frozen solid and the birds are going crazy over the food placed on the ground..........go guys go ! well heck the Christmas lights are on to warm up the old bones and to give cheer to the neighbors ........

xpb_zitter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back