The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Miserable.
The temp is mid-twenties (ºC), high overcast to keep the burning thing from burning you, and 20-25 kts of wind.

Same as Wayne, stinking hot and it's building up to another scorcher today. Recorded 44C out on our shaded deck yesterday, third day in a row and yet we dropped to a very cool 15C overnight………….thank goodness.

The working week ends with 42.7C

First time ever we have had 5 consecutive days above 42C 42.1 Mon, 45.1 Tues, 43.7 Wed, 44.2 Thurs, 42.7 Fri

News reports indicated we are the hottest city in the world...!

Attachments

• melting car.jpg
    melting car.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 152
The working week ends with 42.7C

First time ever we have had 5 consecutive days above 42C 42.1 Mon, 45.1 Tues, 43.7 Wed, 44.2 Thurs, 42.7 Fri

News reports indicated we are the hottest city in the world...!

You need the rain we've had over the last few days, not heavy but perpetually wet. Plus the fires have hit our headlines again; seems to be happening all too often in the Aussie summer.

Man...I honestly wish we'd see some of that.

Before you think I've gone insane, consider that typically, the locals mountains see about 30 to 40 feet of snow a season and so far they've had about 5 inches. Here in town, it's rained once and snowed once since fall and the trees and wildflowers are blooming now...3 months early. The temps here are actually in the 70's during the day.

The weather goes in cycles, I know...but we have all the makings of a long, dry summer ahead...

Temp, at 0815 is 13F. Snow still on the ground from the mini-blizzard yesterday. Most unusual for Va. Beach !!

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back