The Weather Where You Live? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yesterday Fine and Sunny 36C........today hovered around 24C most of the day with steady rain for a good part of it....then jumped up to 28C for a short time when the clouds cleared somewhat....still expecting more rain.....

First show after last winter when it didn't snow at all.
dipco.jpg

Well, out unseasonably mild weather is ending. AFter a Christmas with virtually no snow, and daytime temperatures aboe 0C, it's now blowin' and snowin'. Temperature is only -7C with a windchill of -14C. That's actually not very cold by local standards. However, by late next week, the windchills will be around -33C. Yeah - that's not a typo.
On the plus side, my husky will be very happy ;)

Well, the forecast windchill for next Friday is now -37C. That's definitely 'no square inch of skin exposed' kinda cold. And I'll have to walk my dog .......lol

You dog don't want to go for a walk either!
Yeah - he will. He's a husky.... he hates being stuck in the house when it's nice 'n' cold out. We've walked in windchills of -45C As long as he's moving, he's absolutely fine. He grew up with my old malamute - she would refuse to come and curl up to sleep on the deck in -30 (though not overnight like that). They are incredibly well-adapted to the cold. It's summer they don't like....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back