The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
view from my kitchen window at home, 8am this morning

Attachments

• IMG00007-20101129-0748.jpg
    IMG00007-20101129-0748.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 71
Had about 5 or 6 inches (125 - 150mm) of snow overnight, no big deal, although enough to be strange to some people in the UK, especially those by the name of Head - Richard Head, who insist on driving down the steep hill, on the ice under the snow, to the left junction opposite my house, then spin !
Already got one car and a small truck blocking the narrow road.
Going to have to roll my car back down the road a bit, otherwise it'll get a re-modelled front end !
Oh, and it's bl**dy cold too !!

-10 C today but it has not snowed any today. To cold for the snow we have to melt though. It is supposed to drop down to -15 C tomorrow and we are expected to get another 10 to 15 cm of snow over night.

I love it!

if this keeps up Chris the German Christmas Markts are going to be nothing but bitchin to behold

cold wind here grey about ready to downpour, we are suppose to get another foot of snow in our mtns. it is also early this year to have this much white stuff up on the hills, but yes I am grovin this big time

No snow today - we've had plenty already a few days ago, with up to 30-40 cm's; plenty of wind and down to -15 C tonight.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
And of course the trains were delayed badly today (there were 2-3 trains every hour, as opposed to the usual train every 10 mins.) when I went home from work, so the scenery at Vanløse Station was more like rush hour in Tokyo - we were crammed in real tight in the train, I've never experienced anything like it.
To top it off, it was cucking fold! :lol:

Last edited:
So far the snow's not been too bad here and have got to work and back ok each day, but it has been snowing non stop today so I'm not sure how many hours it'll take to get back. I think I'll need to leave work early.

Better there than here. It is kinda cool, tho, in Va. Beach. At 2015 it's 46 F with the
low going into the upper 30's tonight. Thankfully, no snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back