The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It rained off and on all day, with temps in the lower 40's...going to be a cold night with more rain and low temps in store tomorrow...

Had a guy going on and on about global warming today at the market, and I looked at the guy and said "yeah, global warming, seriously??"

It started to snow yesterday at night and became ncreasingly severe.

Attachments

• Dscn3674.JPG
    Dscn3674.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Dscn3675.JPG
    Dscn3675.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Dscn3676.JPG
    Dscn3676.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Dscn3677.JPG
    Dscn3677.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Dscn3678.JPG
    Dscn3678.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 73
So this morning I saw the view. It's still snowing. The temperature is about -4C.

Attachments

• Dscn3679.JPG
    Dscn3679.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Dscn3680.JPG
    Dscn3680.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Dscn3681.JPG
    Dscn3681.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 71
Day 5 now and it's still pis*ing it down but a tad wormer than most of you guys up north are experiencing.

Like the snow dots Wojetk

Last edited:
Currently -12, with an east wind. No more snow yet, but everything is frozen, except the main roads. Cheapskate council haven't cleared the side roads, so they are mainly impassable.

cooling down dropped 7 degrees the last 2 hrs. mountain snows raining like cats and dogs now but that will pass then the temps will drop so snow on our own hills as 2-3,000 feet.

like to pull out the c.c. skiis the bike is staying warm and she is wimpering with no action

At 1245 it's 41 degrees F. A bit on the cool side for the beach. The western part of
Virginia had snow last night, and did northern North Carolina. Better there than here.

No precip in sight for this area.

Charles

U guys are making my frickin toes cold...

Wish I could get some snow down here on the Missisippi Gulf Coast, but we got a better chance of seein Obama impeached than snow falling so........

snow for you Dan... -10C at evening now....

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back