The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rightyho chaps...quick update on clues methinks :)

American
Nose wheel
Seats three
Trailer
Frugal
The last two should it give it away :)

And its got red on it and a two bladed swizzle-stick

Hey, Procrastintor (interesting name !), sorry dude, don't know your personal, but gotta ask, why is the belly tank under the 'Hawk in your siggy block put on backwards ? .Is a painting error by the artist or did they put them on pointy end first for some operational reason ?. If so, interested to find out more about this !.

Still haven't a clue, apart from it's red, American, a three-seater prop bird with a nose wheel, and driving me nuts!
Oh, and I believe certain drop tank types, on some versions of the P-40, were mounted Rs about face, I think something to do with fuel feed, but my knowledge of the type is limited.

Cheers Terry, hadn't noticed it before !. Sorry about my spartan clues and you're all wrong....it aint a red airplane !, lets see if this helps any more :)

Attachments

• what 2.jpg
    what 2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Spartan 8W, the military development from the 'Executive' 7W maybe?

Close enough for me :)...was having fun with the clues....trailer (they stopped making planes and started to make trailers !!)...frugal (spartan !)....spartan (Spartan !!!!!)

Well, hell's bells...I couldn't even guess that part right.

Chin up dude...its soon beer o'clock time :)

Attachments

• what1.jpg
    what1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 65
  • what2.jpg
    what2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 44
  • what3.jpg
    what3.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 71
Close enough for me :)...was having fun with the clues....trailer (they stopped making planes and started to make trailers !!)...frugal (spartan !)....spartan (Spartan !!!!!)
Was a good challenge, not often we get one that stumps the crowd, well done!

Chin up dude...its soon beer o'clock time :)
Copy that...the weekend starts soon! :lol:

Darn! Didn't get to the pub, as a friend called in who can't take a hint to b*gg*r off !
Anyway, try this one - shouldn't be too difficult methinks.

Attachments

• WIG 43.jpg
    WIG 43.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 91
Not a C-130, and not as many engines. Flying this could be an education, and you may need a big hat too ...................

I knew you'd know you know !
Another clue - you don't need a Master's Degree to fill yer boots with this one, but with Gary, Jan, me and a couple or three more, we could all share a cuppa .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back