The What is it? Game (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Robert - you were on the right path, so please, have a cigar and post the next quiz photo. Cheers! :thumbleft:

On the subject of the GAL 61 - here's an interesting photo showing how it controlled yaw - using drag bars that slid in and out, quaintly called "Trafficators"....

(Note also the futuristic looking Planet Satellite in the background)

Trafficators.jpg

OK then - time to move on with something a little different...

Cockpit..jpg

I'm thinking it may be time to put this thread to bed. There has been very little activity over recent months. Its had a good run but interest is beginning to thin-out.

Only a suggestion :)

Thanks Terry.

I'm thinking it may be time to put this thread to bed. There has been very little activity over recent months. Its had a good run but interest is beginning to thin-out.

Only a suggestion :)

Hi Gary.
I wouldn't get too disheartened mate - ID threads like this one tend to fluctuate in interest over time, so I'd just leave it as a "sticky" - especially since the moderators were kind enough to make it one. No harm in leaving it there. ;)

Moving on....

img063.jpg

Was only a thought :)

This one looks like a C119 Flying Boxcar with a bad case of ' the Moth

I see no reaso to get rid of it.

On that note, participation as a whole in the entire forum is down. It is a shame. I think our lil home is dying Unfortunate, but a forum is only as strong as it's members make it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back