Three aircraft that you'd like to own.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Jumping on this 'Three' bandwagon here.... :lol:

Three aircraft that you'd like to own and as per usual, one domestic, two foreign....

Okay...being from Canada

Domestic DHC Beaver (amphibian or course)

Foreign Spitfire and DC-3 ( family hauler and spare parts transport)

Ask me again later and I may think of three different aircraft but for now these are my choices.

Cheers,

Jeff

F4U-4 Corsair
Me-262
As much fun as an A6M2-N float plane would be, I think I'd prefer and Grumman J2F Duck. Fly to Alaska with friends and do some trout or salmon fishing.

I'll go for the more practical aircraft. I love warbirds, but would be afraid to harm them. As for one domestic, we don't have any builders here anymore, but I could take an older Fokker:

Fokker F.25 Promotor, nice aircraft to take the family out. Unfortunately non in existance anymore:
fokker_f-25.jpg

As the first one is not possible, I guess this will be the one I would get. Reliable, cheap, dull, perfect to fly to my mothers:
PHMDL-10EHRD270108HenkWadman-k.jpg

And one for the fun of flying. Best thing to be in if you love flying:
piper-cub1.jpg

hmmm...three aircraft?

Ok, for the domestic, I'll go for the Martin JRM Mars...because there are times you just need to get away and what better getaway than flying your house to a remote tropical paradise and dropping anchor?

For imports, I would have the He280. Besides being smaller than it's famous cousin, it was a nimble aircraft and just damn-good looking.

And for those occasions where a short trip is nessecary, a Bf108 will fit the bill perfectly! :thumbleft:

Vulcan, to make an entrance.
But can I have 2 EE Lightning's ?
I'd need two cos it's 17 miles to work and the first would run out of fuel so I'd need another to get home !

Not much to choose from domestic industry, so I'd love to have:

P-38
Sea Fury
Su-27, it looks like one mean bird

Beech Model D17S (takes care of the domestic)

Dehaviland Dragone Rapide (for one import...)

Nord 1002 (for the other)

Bf 109G
C-47 (DC-3) - (Greatest aircraft ever built.)
Do 24 (Most beautiful seaplane ever built).

Since I am a German/American that should cover both the foreign and domestic spheres...

Last edited:
Domestic?!?! That's not a long list to choose from.. :(
DH-82a - Its a British design, but they built them down here, so I'll claim it as domestic.

DeHavilland Comet Racer - too d@mn sexy to turn down!
Junker Ju-52 - Can't say why, but his aircraft has always appealed to me.

Ta152 - thing of beauty is a joy forever.
Cessna Skymaster - safety with two engines - take 'the mates' for long range picnics.
Sopwith Camel - 'live on the wild side' - definately would want a parachute though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back