To introduce myself

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dozer

Recruit
Aug 6, 2008
Humble, TX
www.dozer.cc
Hi...interesting forum y'all have here. A friend, db2i, recommended this site due to my affiliation with aviation and his love for WW11 aircraft.

My career started in 1962 ibn the US Air Force ultimately becoming a B-52 Crew Chief. My career has continued uninterrupted to this day. I am the Chief of Maintenance for a corporate operator here in Houston. We operate a Dassault Falcon 50 EX. I have been with this company for 21 years. I hold a FAA A&P license as well as an FAA IA. Prior to the company I work for today, I worked for a NASA contractor (Dynalectron) maintaining T-38's, T-33 and Gulf Stream G1 at Ellington AFB. We also had a P3 and C130 used for "earth resources" and two high altitude RB-57s. It was a GREAT job for 5 years.

I love WWII aircraft but have only worked minutely on two that belonged to the CAF (Confederate Air Force)...A TBF and a Jap Zero. That was many years ago. Anyway, I am happy to find another forum I can relate to. I look forward to some interesting discussions.

Thanks David for the link!

I have known Dozer for about a year now. I am afraid that he is warped just enough to fit in :lol:. Is is called Dozer because he knocks things over alot....:lol:

DBII

Hi Flyboy...I dont know much about Doss. Only what I just read on the net. Its been many years since I have had anything to do with the military or military contractors. Dynalectron is still around?? HAHA, Amazing!

Hi Evengilder....To be honest I dont recall...it was many years ago. I just looked it up...it wasnt a zero at all....it was that BT13 made to look like a Val that one of the Astronauts, Fred Haise, crashed in back in the 70's... Sorry bout that...it was long ago, memory slips and many airplanes ago. Fred was lucky to have survived.

Fred Haise Exclusively Represented by Keppler Speakers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back