Token obligalatory n00b thread

TheDutchTexan

Airman
10
3
Joined
Oct 11, 2014
Location
Plano, TX
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey guys! I am TheDutchTexan and reside in Plano, TX.

I am a car enthusiast, but always had a great interest in the second world war, including the aircraft of that era. Recently I attended an airshow here in Dallas and captured some footage. I saw my first B29 and B17 in the flesh that day!
 
I live in Garland so it's nice to welcome a neighbor!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Een nederlandse texaan??? Oh mijn god...... :)
 
Een nederlandse texaan??? Oh mijn god...... :)
Haha! Ja, ik woon hier nu al 8 jaar deze maand. De tijd gaat snel!

......and that he's a car enthusiast, it means it can't be Ford or GM, nothing enthusiastic about those! :lol:
Someone looked at my YouTube channel... Either that or it's a lucky jab which connected. First On Race Day! :twisted:
 
...First On Race Day! :twisted:
To be towed home? :evil4:
 
Haha! Ja, ik woon hier nu al 8 jaar deze maand. De tijd gaat snel!
Maar toch welkom hoor, altijd goed als er landgenoten bij komen. Zoveel Nederlanders zijn hier niet.

As a good Dutchman, I expect you to love DAF and Speijker. And as an aircraft enthousiast, you bought our books about the Fokker G-1 of course. No P-51, you hear.... :lol: (well, at least I could try :) )
 
Gawd, I hope you're not a Cowboys fan! :)

Welcome to the forum!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back