Tom Cruise involved in John Woo's "Flying Tiger's" movie...maybe

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Movie #1) John Woo's FLYING TIGERS. He wants to cast Liam Neeson as Clair Chennault, and it will be filmed in China with a budget of 90 Mil.

Mr Woo must of done a search also and saw how beloved Cruise is.LM as Cnennault works for me.I really got turn off byTC after "eyes wide shut" and Kidmans movie something about sex with a kid :shock:.My wife and I use to rent and watch movies every Saturday night and after watching these two looked at each other"WTK ".Now we do not for HW produces mostly BS these days all 3D and Vgraphics no story.I think I will curl up with a book now.

Affleck is not the worst to me.PH was okay I thought at least it had a story of friendship/love(some hated the love part) in the beginning and a story after PH (Baldwin sucked).Now on the love part it sucked when she ended up with the other guy BS.

PH was a terrible movie from the opening credit to the closing one IMHO! Now, no one is to ever mention it again!!!

I agree with BikerBabe, some people were just born to be disliked and Tom Cruise fits the bill. I hope he falls from Oprah's couch the next time he's is on her show, Idiot.

I would like to nominate Charlie Sheen for the Pappy Boyington role.
And Nichole Kiddman as Olga Greenlaw.
Anybody but Tom as Chennault, even Alec "I played a pilot once" Baldwin would be more believable.
(Not really) But still...
ANYBODY but Tom!

I would like to see William Dafoe as Chennault

Attachments

• 050406-F-1234P-068.jpg
    050406-F-1234P-068.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Willem-Dafoe-001.jpg
    Willem-Dafoe-001.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 100
Speaking of Pappy...

The TV show "Baa Baa Blacksheep, you had Pappy's right hand man Jim Gutterman played by James Whitmore Jr. I always thought he looked like Marine ace Bob Hanson.

118680.jpg

baa-baa-black-sheep-21532.jpg

He also had a famous father whom you would probably recognize. His dad served as a 2nd Lt during WWII in panama.

Attachments

• 220px-James_Whitmore.jpg
    220px-James_Whitmore.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 56
Cruise could have a small part playing Hitler. Cruise wouldn't even have to inflate his ego to be a believable Hitler!
Hitler.jpg
images.jpg

Last edited:
I love James Whitmore! From "Them" to "Battleground" to "Midway" to "Shawkshank Redemption". Great actor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back