Too many useless posts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

boykinAir

Banned
Aug 30, 2008
So it looks like having 40,000 posts is real important to these guys. Shame you have to wade through all the BS posts like "you said it !" or " I agree !" or ":confused: ". Hey, gotta get that post number up no matter what it takes.... Dam shame.

Doynkin, of the literally thousands of threads in this forum, did you not notice how the forum is structured? Take a deep breath, go back to the forum home and start there. We have subthreads for virtually every type of post... even introductions and polls on what members think are the best/worst/ugliest/shoddiest/most beautiful airplanes.

DickCheese--- Go **** yourself

And this isn't pointless???

Why don't you go **** yourself (if you can work out how).

Just saying it takes all freakin day to wade through a ton of nonsense to get to the one gem of a post. Just not patient enough for that.

So it looks like having 40,000 posts is real important to these guys. Shame you have to wade through all the BS posts like "you said it !" or " I agree !" or ":confused: ". Hey, gotta get that post number up no matter what it takes.... Dam shame.

You know something.... you do not have to be a member of this forum.

And .... when Mr. Dickcheese see's your post, you will be history. I
would ban you myself, but I'll save that for Matt.

Just how big a berg is Chapin, SC ??

Pal, your days are numbered !

Charles

Aaaaaah the joy of having two first cousins as granparents and sister and brother as mum and dad....the epitome of inbreading!

thats why you have just 5 posts ? you post less but you send the message !

Aaawwhhh! See this is what happens when I miss the fun.

Mr. C, next time you have my permission to pull the trigger.

Bye bye Doynkin. Have a nice life.

I wanna pad my post count!!!!!! Ok!!! Ready?????

Hi :)

What a putz. Note to newbies and visitors....post count doesn't mean crap. We have a couple guys here with less than 500 posts that only contribute when something is worth saying. Ok, they don't get into the social side like some us do and that's fine.

Speaking for myself, those of us with 1000+ posts view this site as a little something more than just a place to talk about planes and bombs. I'm very thankful to Horse for this site and look forward to meeting some of you retards in person.

Now.............carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back