Too many useless posts (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Les is getting ready for his weather event for tomorrow.

I like it when he gets worked up over guys like this.

Children with interbreeding...oops....I mean internet.
Unfortunately our Homer is suffering :)
Got what he deserved and now I have one more post

edd

Instead for coming here to moan, whine and insult, I suggest that these slow witted, spineless neanderthals, that as rare as rocking horse sh*t have an IQ higher than 10, go somewhere else to play, as they couldn't organize a p*ss-up in a brewery if their lifes depended on it! Many here wouldn't mind to beat seven shades of sh*t of them, for sometimes insulting people here, who I personally see as close friends and even worse if they happen to veterans that they're insulting...
If you ask me, they can all take a slow stroll down Bourneville Boulevard with their boyfrends...they're all as camp as a row of pink tents anyway! Wouldn't be surprised if these f*ckers all have faces like a bulldog licking the p*ss of a nettle and never get outside their wee soft, pink and cuddly rooms...

F*ck off you b*stards, you're all as welcome here as a fart in a spacesuit! Crawl back to your own miserable lifes and go on with your five knuckle shuffle while looking at naked pics of your mothers...!

Personally I am amazed at all the 'hurt feelings' coming out. It's as if the guy as hit a raw nerve!!
Why oh why, is everyone so vitriolic!?
Some people may like the banter that goes on between some posters, others may not and prefer a more factual discussion. So be it.
As has been said, we can't make any judgements about a poster, just by how many they post - it's quality not quantity.
Surely the guy's entitled to an opinion? And I have seen worse opinions, that derserve a 'pasting', but this - give the guy a break.

Unless you have read all of his posts, including where he tells a moderator to shut the eff up, I suggest you read up before spouting off about us being reactionary.

Perhaps you give the mods and admins a break and the benefit of the doubt that we are doing our freakin' job? It's not hurt feelings here, it's keeping order on this board. People that tell a mod or an admin to "F off" in the public forum are going to get tossed out of here faster than you can knee jerk react to these posts.

'Nuff said...
Locking this stupid thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back