Top Five Songs , Top Five Albums

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hate Cold Play, Udet ... ;)

Tommy Morello is awesome. I love Rage Against the Machine - but I understand it's only for some ... to each their own.

You can see the quality of music stepped up in Audioslave. The Rage album - Renegades was complete dog turd. If anyone has heard the song "Beautiful World" by Rage Against the Machine , I hope it isn't the first track they hear from them !

And it's a shame Cornell is getting older , because I want to hear some old Soundgarden style rock with Rage backing him ... maybe in this new album !? Hopefully ...

It's always great to hear Audioslave sing some Rage songs ... breakin' from Bulls on Parade straight into Sleep Now in the Fire ... is just amazing.

They sure did! I don't know, Cornell still has the ability to scream like himself 10 years ago ... all will have to wait 'til June ... ! And then whenever the next album comes out , and the next .

"They didn't think we were going to put out one , we're going to put out a hundred ! " - Cornell.

He's disappeared as far as I know, it's shame because it was an excellent guitarist. As Ben Sheperd was an excellent bass player ! At least Cameron and Cornell are still out there.

And dont forget Hiro Yamamoto, the original bass player for Soundgarden, who also went poof.... Sheppard had a solo project, but if I recall, it sucked....

Hiro has gone on to record an album on Capitol Records with his band Truly, whose last recorded output was in 1999 on a Go-Gos tribute album....

The greatest Bass player was Cliff Burton. May he rest in peace.

Attachments

• cliff.JPG
    cliff.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,718
hE'S a fuckin' LIMBO......

As for my serious "Top 5".......:

1) On The Nice, Blue Donau - Johann Strauss
2) Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley
3) Rubber Soul - The Beatles
4) I Shot The Sherriff - Bob Marley
5) Praha - PSH

I have to agree with Dan here, Les Claypool is the best. The rest of any band he plays with has to step up to his playing.

I agree he is great.

Cliff though is god!

It really is based off of opinion and this could go back and forth for eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back