T's Snaps

trackend

Chief Master Sergeant
3,959
25
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Location
Ipswich, Suffolk
Thought I'd start a new thread for my images
These are a mix of abstract and record pictures from Kew gardens in London taken yesterday 25-06-09
 

Attachments

  • KEW_0103.jpg
    KEW_0103.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 185
  • KEW_0080.jpg
    KEW_0080.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 186
  • KEW_0001.jpg
    KEW_0001.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 196
  • KEW_0073.jpg
    KEW_0073.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 199
  • KEW_0114.jpg
    KEW_0114.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 191
  • KEW_0108.jpg
    KEW_0108.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 195
  • KEW_0117.jpg
    KEW_0117.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 200
  • KEW_0088.jpg
    KEW_0088.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 186
Cheers GG
The bee could have been alot sharper but I was only hand holding and should have taken my tripod
Some more shots this time taken last week in Cornwall while on vacation with my old 4 meg Olympus
 

Attachments

  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 191
  • cc3.jpg
    cc3.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 183
  • cc6.jpg
    cc6.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 184
  • cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 190
  • cc7.jpg
    cc7.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 171
  • cc9.jpg
    cc9.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 165
  • cc10.jpg
    cc10.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 177
Thanks for the comps guys
I went to Kent Hills manor today and the Tudor enactors were out in force so I could not help getting some portrats
The frames are just for image isolation purposes but I had great fun playing with the effects.

I tried on the first shot to give the feel of the portrait artists of that time without using that bloody awfull artistic paintbrush crap in the software if I want a painting i'll take up painting, I'm rather pleased with ithe result considering it was my first attempt at playing with effects

The second shot I was pleased with the composition but my attempt at using soft focus in Paintshop Pro X3 is not so hot
Ive got a few more to post but thats for tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • JST_0017.jpg
    JST_0017.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 157
  • JST_0076n.jpg
    JST_0076n.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 144
Thanks for the reviews guys the more the better it really helps with my learning curve
Eric you.re dead right, Ive sepia-ed the shot and its really given it a lift so Ive posted it again to show the difference
and added a couple more shots I feel happier with the soft focus this time on the duo kids picture
 

Attachments

  • JST_0017.jpg
    JST_0017.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 141
  • JST_0035.jpg
    JST_0035.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 134
  • JST_0075.jpg
    JST_0075.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 128
  • JST_0070.jpg
    JST_0070.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Back