Unofficial Group Build: BEAUFIGHTER!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wrong thread Andy, you want the 'quotes and jokes' one I think! :) (thanks mate!)

Get some pics up shortly, mummy needs to show me how to get them from her phone to the laptop, she's a little busy at the moment...

Evan, if you want to transfer pictures from a cell phone to a laptop you may use either the bluetooth ( if the device is accessed at your computer ) or using the USB cable and the USB port of the laptop. There are other ways but these two seem to be the easiest ones.

lajkonik.gif

Note that new aircrew recruits must report to Admin (after a nappy change) in order to register, and in order to comply with convention, they should bring with them 10 lbs of bacon, a couple of bottles of 'T Stoff', and a new toy for Jan - his Smurf doll is getting worn out !

Looks 'smurfalicious' to me... :)

Sorry about the long absence (again) guys... fractured my right hand little finger whilst sparring since the last post, so out of action on all fronts, including work...
Out of the cast now atleast, but main fractures haven't started healing yet, so taped up for about 2 weeks pending next x-rays.

Back to the builds ASAP, in between using the time to research the Rukuhia aircraft graveyard for my planned dios.

So, I've got Malta "under my skin," in a mannor of speaking. Anyone working up a Beau from the Blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back