Upload your current wallpaper (continued)

No, its because the fool who made it couldnt see that it would look retarded with the bicture covering up the bike, despite the fact theres a nice space to the left. In fact, its annoying me so much im changing it :lol:
 
I think I might've posted this one a while back, but this is what I have now...
 

Attachments

  • sturmoviks_176.jpg
    sturmoviks_176.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 381
Changed to this...much better.
 

Attachments

  • socoventura_126.jpg
    socoventura_126.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 371
love the new siggy CC..........
 
:evil4:
 
Had to join in the fun...

This is one of my pix taken at the gig last week - 'Mad Bad Dangerous' tour. Used to have a nightfighter pic 'borrowed' from WW2aircraft.net.
 

Attachments

  • screenshot059_667.jpg
    screenshot059_667.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 270
Nice Roy!
 
Just got my membership through for the Sally B supporters club so its only fitting to change my paper
 

Attachments

  • sally_b_327.jpg
    sally_b_327.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 436

Users who are viewing this thread

Back