v2's 3xP's (Poland/Planes/People) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Living art…

I have 6 tattoos and love them. I have only one rule and its that they must be concealable for professional reasons. All of my tats are in places that no one can see them if I don't want you to see them. I think its sad because a tattoo does not make someone less of a person or less good at their job. But alas we live in a world where society judges books by their covers.

But yeah, I love my tats. I'm thinking of getting another.

Just my two cents as well.
And I respect that. I have seen guys with tats and were "tastefully " done, just never thought the body required any art as it was a piece of art in itself! Just me.

My daughter came to me and asked me what I thought of tats, I attempted to explain gently that I didn't care for them but thought if you did get them they should be able to be covered for professional reasons, I got half way through and she say, "Yeah great dad, I got one". 😆

My daughter came to me and asked me what I thought of tats, I attempted to explain gently that I didn't care for them but thought if you did get them they should be able to be covered for professional reasons, I got half way through and she say, "Yeah great dad, I got one". 😆
Been there! :lol: :lol:

B-25
0101a.jpg
0103a.jpg
0103c.jpg
0103d.jpg
0103d1.jpg
0103e.jpg
1003.jpg
1004.jpg
1005.jpg
1005-DESKTOP-POSLTVB.jpg