Vets day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, 38 ...there's more IQ in freshly curled piles of turd than in you.

That may be but he is like 13 years old he has plenty of time to be educated.

I think you need to tone it down a bit,

Yeah Yeah everybody I know whats on your mind so I dont need to be reminded.

I think you need to shut up. And I sure hope you don't try and do the educating.

dont tell me to f*cking shut up man!

I made a suggestion in the most polite manner that I can, Im gonna say again Tone it the f*ck down.

Or what? If you're going to try and argue with me at least take that prick out of your mouth, it's disturbing, piss boy.

Hahah ...you f*ckin' pussy. What you goin' to do? Tell us one of your bulls*it stories again and f*ckin' knock me out with the foul smell? You wouldn't have such a foul attitude if you took that moose's cock out of your arse.

For Christ sake PD Im not going to get into a long drawn out argument with you, if you cant take just a little bit of advise then you have serious problems. and you know what? turns out my stories are true, I finally posted some pics of myself in uniform, and everything. I laugh at your remarks because I know if you were my next door neighbor youd be my little bitch in a french maid outfit cleaning my toilets.
Its just so easy for a skinny peice like yourself to talk shit from across the Atlantic, so ponder that, and think of how you are touched by an angel.

Now back to my point P-38 is only 13 years old, dont be such an asshole to him. Learn to distinguesh between helpfull and ignorant advise.

Yes Les,Adler,Erich,FBJ and others I know what your thinking I get it you dont have to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back