Vets day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
plan_D said:
Goering thought that Udet and his friends could have done with a holiday in Hawaii, so they flew their Bf-109s with a supporting He-111 (Y'know, to carry the beer.) to Hawaii. Then Japan attacked and the USAAF thought it was a good time to kill the Germans too because they're nice like that.

Did this happen in real life or was it some pot-head's little fantasy?!?!

:lol:

i believe it's a "pot-head's little fantasy" as you put it :lol:

you know, we should set up an international netwerk of toilets, with some specail knock at the door so when you hear this knock you know it's an asteemed member of the boards, then you will always have somewhere to take a dump no matter where you are ;)

102first_hussars said:
"I have not seen Pearl Harbour and do not intend to waste my time watching it as I have not heard a good word said about it. I have Tora Tora Tora on DVD and thats a good enough film about the events and actions leading up to and the attack on Pearl for me."

Its not a bad movie just as long as you fast forward through all the chick flick b.s.,

Cuba Gooding JR should have gotten a better part.

No the movie was historically innacurate also. It was a horrible movie!

P38 Pilot said:
Did this happen in real life or was it some pot-head's little fantasy?!?!

You know coming from you, I dont know if you actually meant that or it was a joke. :lol:

Thanks for the offer ...of the taking a piss in your toilet, les. I might just take you up on it someday. I'll go over, piss in your toilet, then sod off.

And 38 ....

*Slap!*

WTF was that for??? I really meant it. Was there really a true storie behind that? I mean, what the hell are German aircraft doing at Pearl Harbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back